HER: East African/East Indian, Beauty Junkie, Blogger, Girly Girl & not quite Engaged!! ::
HIM:
Irish/Scottish/English, Tool Lover, Guitar Player, Manly Man, waiting to propose Engaged!
THEM: One multicultural combo held together by love!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Updates Updates! 3 months away!

With less then 3 months to go its crunch time!

My to do list is growing and I'm only slightly beginning to freak out lol.
My invites I designed are finally in from India and I couldn't be happier to see a part of my vision come together :) Good news is they don't "smell" like India like my friends invites did thank god, the bad news is there are about 500-600 to put together! Yikes this may take a while.

I'm almost done working on my DIY bling wedding shoes that have taken me months to complete. Here's a sneak peek ;)

I still have 1 bridesmaids bouquet to finish as well as my own. These are going to take a LONG while because I have hand sewn every single fabric flower that will be on them. These are the flowers ill be using.

I may take on 1 more DIY project time permitting of course.

My dress has arrived early and I'm still in love with it so that's always good. Still waiting on the BM dresses we ordered on Netbride.com to come in, but they told us middle of Sept so it should be soon.

My first bridal shower is in 2 weeks and Im excited to say I found my dress on a recent trip to San Diego thanks to BCBG! Its white... not a color I normally do but I figure I'm a bride so why not!

Also in 2 weeks is both of our engagement shoots YIKES. This scares me to no end, I'm a makeup artist and usually stay behind the scenes so it will be interesting to be in front of the lense.  Our first shoot will be by the water and I'm guessing more of the lovey dovey stuff but with a twist! The second will be sort of a vintage style with 70's vintage cars and carefully styled hair and makeup. Let's see if we can pull this off and look good doing it lol.

Off to go assemble invites... wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Looks exciting! My bridal shower dress was from BCBG too:) And sadly I've had my invites since April but got delayed in getting the labels made & they haven't gone out yet & I'm at the 8 weeks mark (ahhh should've been out this week, hopefully labels arrive tomorrow).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Those shoes look amazing!

    ReplyDelete