HER: East African/East Indian, Beauty Junkie, Blogger, Girly Girl & not quite Engaged!! ::
HIM:
Irish/Scottish/English, Tool Lover, Guitar Player, Manly Man, waiting to propose Engaged!
THEM: One multicultural combo held together by love!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

What is it with these MIA vendors?

I know I still have 7 months to go before the big day but why are some of my vendors so MIA. My emails have gone unanswered, deadlines past and I'm left wondering and worrying.

Being in the industry myself this really blows my mind. While I don't (so far) regret any of the vendors Ive chosen, I do wonder if their lack of communication has hindered their business at all. I don't want to come across pushy or anything but I need answers people UGH....

Rant over I'm going to go back to waiting by my inbox now...*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment