HER: East African/East Indian, Beauty Junkie, Blogger, Girly Girl & not quite Engaged!! ::
HIM:
Irish/Scottish/English, Tool Lover, Guitar Player, Manly Man, waiting to propose Engaged!
THEM: One multicultural combo held together by love!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Wedding Theme

Hope everyone had a happy and safe Halloween yesterday.
After hearing about a friend attending a wedding this weekend I thought what a cool idea it would be to have a Halloween wedding... although I don't quite think my fam and friends would go for this idea I still love the idea.

The possibilities are endless take a look.

Think about it, everyone dressed in costume, dancing to MJ's Thriller drinking bats blood and eating witches eyeballs lol... ridiculously fun!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for following my blog! I'm looking forward to following yours, too. :) I saw a couple awesome Halloween weddings in NYC this weekend, including a bride and groom in full Halloween makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow I love your site! I would have loved to see the couple in full makeup wow thats dedication to a theme!

    ReplyDelete